Basic principles, mission and activity of the Club
- 1.1 Golf Club Golf Resort Sedín (hereinafter referred to as “GR Sedín” or the “ golf Club”) is a voluntary association of citizens according to the Act No. 83/1990 Coll. on citizen´s association in its valid wording. Golf Club is a civic association with an independant legal entity known under the name Golf Resort Sedín.
- 1.2 Golf Club Golf Resort Sedín has its registered office in Sedín 110, 925 22 Veľké Úľany – Nové Osady.
- 1.3 The basic mission of the Club is to provide conditions for quality sport golf activity, including support, promotion and development of golf sport activity in every way for its members and other interested persons.
- 1.4 The basic activities of GR Sedín are:
- general development and promotion of golf sport and its values,
- contractual provision of use of quality golf course and backround for members of the golf Club,
- coordination of sport activity with the activity of Slovak Golf Association,
- support of young people,
- providing complete education and training within golf academy,,
- organizing cultural, social, recreation, sport and other activities,
- providing financing of above given activities from available resources in the form of financial contribution, gifts or forms of other income.
- 2.1 Any physical person or legal entity that fulfills the following conditions is able to become a member of the GR Sedín:
- 2.1.1 delivers an application signed by their hand to the registered seat of the Club or to the members of the supervisory board of the Club; in case of the legal entity the application shall be signed by the statutory body of the legal entity, in case of a person younger than 18 years of age,the condition for the validity of the application is the signature of the legal representant of the mentioned applicant who is younger than 18 years of age;
- 2.1.2 undertakes to respect the Statutes of the Golf Club without any comments;
- 2.1.3 pays the entrance fee to the Club and the annual Club fee;
- 2.2 Application for the member of the Club can be sent by the interested person -applicant even by e-mail to the address of the Club published at the Club website or by compiling the contact form on the website of the Club.
- 2.3 In case of the natural person, the application shall contain name, surname, date of birth, address of permanent residence and contact e-mail. In case of the legal entity, the application shall contain business name, registered office, identification number, person authorized to act on behalf of the legal entity and contact email.
- 2.4 Administration Board of the Club has the right to refuse the application of a natural person or of a legal entity even without stating thereason.
- 2.5 Regarding the approval, or refusal of the application the Administration Board of the Golf Club shall inform the applicant about the membership in written or via e-mail, within 14 days from the delivery of the application.
- 2.6 Following the approval of the application the applicant is obliged to pay the entrance Club fee in the given amount. Membership of the Club starts only after the payment of the entrance Club fee.
- 2.7 In 30 days from the admission to the golf Club, every member shall receive a membership card GR Sedín.
- 2.8 In case of the membership of the legal entity, it is obliged to announce to the golf Club the necessary data on persons to whom the membership cards GR Sedín shall be issued.
- 2.9 Members of the Preparation Board of the Association become members of GR Sedín on the date of registration of the Statutes of the association GR Sedín by the Ministry of interior affairs of SR.
Types of memberships in Golf Resort Sedín
- 3.1 Ordinary membership – individual membership of a natural person or other legal entity. Ordinary member is obliged to pay annually the Club fee in the amount given by the Administration Board.
- 3.2 Junior membership – up to 18 years of age, member receives the membership for 50% of the current entrance fee to the golf Club for a proper membership. Junior member is obliged to pay annually the membership fee in the amount given by the Administration Board for juniors. In the next year after being 18, this member is obliged to pay the annual Club fee in the amount given by the Administration Board for the proper membership. If the member proves that he studies properly, the age category of junior membership is prolonged up to 26.
- 3.3 Family membership – in case of the ordinary membership of one of the marriage couple, the other can get the family membership for 50% of the current entrance fee to GR Sedín for ordinary membership. If the membership in the Club is used also by children up to 18 years of one of the parents, he shall not pay any entrance fee, but he is obliged to pay the annual Club fee for juniors. The following year after being 18, this member is obliged to pay 50% of the current entrance fee to the golf Club for ordinary membership and also to pay the annual Club fee in the amount given by the Administration Board for ordinary membership.
- 3.4 Corporate membership – is valid for companies (natural persons and legal entities) and it is provided according to the number of received memberships. It contains a given number of memberships on name that equals the given number of annual game cards for the guests of the corporate member. The obligation of the GR Sedín member to accompany the guest who submitted the game card in the Club will depend on relevant type of corporate membership.
- 3.5 Honorary membership- is given by the Administration Board GR Sedín to persons who participated in development of GR Sedín or to persons of a special importance. The Honorary member has the same rights and obligations as an ordinary member, does not pay any entrance fee or annual fees.
- 3.6 The Administration Board can specify also other types of membership in the golf Club and its relevant rights and obligations.
- 3.7 Club entrance fees, annual fees or other contributions that are given by the Administration Board ara part of all forms of the membership. The Administration Board can provide advantages to the members of the Club according to their efficiency, age or to other criteria. The amount and specification of the contribution is set by The Administration Board per every calendar year.
- 3.8 Based upon the decision of the Administration Board of GR Sedín, the amount of the entrance membership fee may be reduced to the applicant for a membership for the individual forms of the membership, in case the applicant provides deserving activities for development of GR Sedín or also in case if he supports in a significant way the activity of GR Sedín, or in other exceptional cases.
Rights and obligations of the members
- Rights of the members of the Club:
- 4.1 Every member of the Club has the right to use the golf equipment and background of the Club GR Sedín according to the operation rules of the golf Club. The use of the golf ground in Veľké Úľany- part Nové Osady is allowed to the members of GR Sedín on the basis of long term exclusive contract on providing services between GR Sedín and the owners of the golf ground.
- 4.2 Every member of the Club is entitled to use the advantageous conditions and services provided to the members of the Club.
- 4.3 Every member of the Club is entitled to participate actively in sport and social life and in actions organized by the Club.
- 4.4 Every member is entitled to present to the bodies of the Club any proposal regarding the activity of the Club.
- 4.5 Every member of the Club is entitled to be informed about the activity of the Club.
- Obligations of the members of the Club
- 4.6 Every member of the Club is obliged to respect and follow the golf rules and the principles of the golf etiquette.
- 4.7 Every member of the Club is obliged to follow the Statutes of the Club and to respect the operation rules and other internal rules of the Club and instructions of the bodies of the Club.
- 4.8Every member of the Club is obliged to build the good name of the Club by its acting and behaviour.
- 4.9 Every member of the Club is obliged to pay in a given period the membership Club fees in a given amount. Annual fee shall be paid by the member in 30 days from its approval by the Administration Board and from its announcement on the board of the Club or on the website of the Club.
- 4.10 Every member of the Club is obliged to notify the Club about the change of his address for delivery or other important changes.
- 4.11 Every member of the Club is obliged to protect from damage, destruction or alienations the property of the Club and golf equipment including the equipment that the Club uses for its activity.
- 4.12 Membership rights and obligations can specified, restricted or cancelled only based upon the Statutes of the Club. Rights and obligations of the members can be added and specified by internal regulations and instructions of the Club approved by the relevant bodies of the Club.
Communication in the Club
- 5.1Information shall be sent to the members of the Club in a written form to the address given in the application form or electronically to the email given in the application form for a member of the Club. In case of general information, the Club reserves the possibility to inform its members at the Club board in the area of the golf Club at its website or via electronic post.
- 5.2 Members can send information regarding the Club to the registrered office of the Club in a written form or via electronic post.
- 5.3 The Club can process personal data of its members according to the legal act n.122/2013 on personal data protection in its valid wording.
Termination of the membership in the Club
Membership of the Club is terminated:
- 7.1 resignation of the member of the Club – based upon written declaration of the member of the Club on resignation delivered to the Administration Board of the Club is terminated immediately, it is not necessary to state a reason,
- 7.2 by excluding the member of the Club:
- 7.2.1 Member who violated the Statutes of the Club or the rules and instructions of the bodies of the Club or does not respect his obligations and duties against the Club, or by his act he damages the Club, can be exluded upon the decision of the Administration Board.
- 7.2.2 Written warning precedes the exclusion that is sent to the member of the Club in which the reason is given upon which the member can be excluded.
- 7.2.3 If the member does not eliminate the given reasons without any delay or he repeatedly acts according to art.7.2.1, a decision can be made on the exclusion.
- 7.2.4 Decision on exclusion is effective from the date following the expiry of the 14 day limit after the delivery of the decision to the member of the Club.
- 7.3 by death of natural person,
- 7.4 by cancellation of the company, by bankruptcy or liquidation in case of legal entity..
- 7.5 Termination of the membership is understood as erasure of the member of the registry of the Club.
- 7.6 by termination of the membership the member does not have the right for financial or other
Interruption and suspension of the membership in the Club
- 6.1 In the justififed cases, the member can interrupt the membership, whereas they are obliged to announce this matter in written to the Club including the expected period of interruption. During the period of interruption he pays the maintaining annual fee and its amount will be given by the Administration Board and will create only part of the given annual fee. During the period of interruption the member can not use the golf equipment of the Club without payments. Regarding the interruption or renewal of the membership, the member must ask the Administration Board in written no later than at the end of the calendar year that proceeds the year of interruption. Minimum period of interruption of the membership is one year.
- 6.2 Membership of the Club can be even suspended to the member if he does not fulfill his financial or other membership obligations. Suspension of the membership is understood as cancellation of the possibility to use the golf equipment of the Club.
Suspension of the membership can be announced also to the relevant bodies of the Slovak Golf Association. Suspension of the membership will be communicated to the member in written. If the member is interested to make the things right that means he will fulfill his membership obligations in 30 days from sending the written notice, the suspension of the membership shall be cancelled. Otherwise the membership of the member can be terminated according to art.7.2.
Bodies of the Club
- 8.1 The Administration Board is the supreme executive and managing body of the Club. Its duration is for indefinite period of time. It consists of 3 up to 7 members; the president of the Club is in chage of it. The other members are the vicepresident and the secretary of the Club. The Administration Board makes decisions by simple majority of all members. In case of equal number of votes the vote of the president is the most important.
- 8.2 Members of The Administration Board, eventually also other members of The Administration Board, can be compensated by finance or in a different way.
Nomination of the bodies of the Club
- 9.1 The Administration Board- the first administration board is created by members of the Preparation Council of the Civic Association according to the Act No. 83/1990 Coll. on citizen´s association in its valid wording. In case of necessity, the members of the Administration Board can be added by cooptation of the member or by election of the other members of the Club. Coopted members are nominated, approved and revoked by other members of the Administration Board.
- 9.2 During the given period of the bodies of the Club, following the voluntary leave from the position of the member of the body, the free position is solved by cooptation. Candidates are nominated to the free positions by relevant bodies whose member left the positions and are approved by The Administration Board.
Other organizational units of the Club
- 10.1 President- manages the activity of the Club, is in charge of the Administration Board, officialy represents the Club. The president is nominated, approved and revoked by the members of the Administration Board.
- 10.2 Vicepresident- represents the president of the Club in all matters that regard the president. He is a member of the Aministration Board of the Club. The vicepresident is nominated, approved and revoked by the members of the Administration Board.
- 10.3 Secretary-manages all the administration and registry of the Club, is a member of The Administration Board of the Club. It submits the annual balance sheet and report on control of the management of the Club. He is also in in the position of cashier of the Club. Secretary is nominated, approved and revoked by the members of the Administration Board.
- 10.4 Sport- technical commitee- responsible for organization and realization of sport competitions of the Club, management of the sport- technical evidence including sport results and fair-plays, providing data and information to Slovak Golf Association. It is responsible for a proper state, operation and development of the golf ground where the Club provides its activity. The president of sport-technical commitee is in charge of it. He makes decisions upon simple majority of all members of the Administration Board. Memebers of sport – technical commitee are nominated, approved and revoked by the Administration Board.
- 10.5 Office of the Club- in order to provide the activity of the Club- the Club can use its proper employees or other workers who create the office of the Club. The members of the office of the Club are nominated, approved and revoked by the Administration Board.
- 10.6 Administration Board can specify by internal rules of the Club and by election or nomination to arrange also other positions, commitees or other organizational units of the Club.
- 10.7 Members of the organizational units are entitled to resign any time from their positions. The position of the member of the organizational unit is terminated on the date when the notification on resignation from the position was delivered to the Club.
Principles of management of the Club
- 11.1 The Club manages its activity as a legal entity with its independant legal capacity according to its budget and with the responsibility for its obligations. For its obligations the Club guarantees exclusively up to the amount of his own capital. The Club independantly manages its tax and fee obligations, business and taxable year is a calendar year.
- 11.2 The received financial means are used by the Club mainly for realization of its purpose given in art.1.3 of these Statutes.
- 11.2 The Administration Board of the Club encloses a contract on providing services in the golf area with its owner and with providers of services.
The Club emblem
- 12.1 For the purpose of communication the Club can use its own graphic emblem. Its type and way of its use is approved by the Administration Board of the Club.
- 12.2 It is given that the Club emblem can not be used in a different form, colors or other way – different from the approved one.
- 12.3 Every member of the Club is entitled to wear or use the Club emblem in such a way to represent the Club worthily.
Validity of the Statutes
- 13.1 The Statutes were approved by the Preparation Board of the Association as of December 4, 2015 and it shall come into force on the date of its registration by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of The Slovak Republic.